General Call for Paper – Volume 1 – Issue 1
The Journal of Contemporary Research in Business Administration and Economic Sciences (JCR-BAES) is a high-quality open access peer-reviewed research journal that publishes genuine and innovative research articles submitted by renowned scientists and researchers in the field of Business Administration and Economic sciences. It also provides a venue for PhD scholars to submit on-going research and developments in these areas.
JCR-BAES is an indexed journal dedicated to research practice, advocacy, education, and policy; hence the journal provides a platform for researchers, academicians, professional, practitioners and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of high quality empirical and theoretical research papers, case studies, and literature reviews.
The open access journal publishes research papers in the fields of business, management, human resource management, strategic management, e-business, information technology production, operations management, economics, entrepreneurship, banking, accounting, international business, finance, marketing, corporate governance, family business and so on.
The Editorial Board of JCR-BAES encourages authors to submit manuscripts that contribute to promote education and knowledge in Business Administration and Economic Sciences.
- Submission deadline for Volume 1(1): May 30, 2021,
- All papers will be subject to double-blind peer review,
- Contributions should be submitted in English or French, in a Microsoft Word or compatible format,
- Additional information about the journal, including instructions for authors, is available on: jcrbaes.press,
- Questions can be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscripts should be submitted electronically through our submission portal or through the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com
We hope you will consider submitting your research to the Journal of Contemporary Research in Business Administration and Economic Sciences
Prof. Zouhour EL ABIAD
On behalf of the Editorial Board Committee,
Journal of Contemporary Research in Business Administration and Economic Sciences